Monday, June 30, 2008

fourth session: denny's

Alright so of course it was another day of chiropractic, this time I went to room 3 since room 1 was occupied by someone else. In that room there was this bed thing that has like a ball under there that moves up and down on your back. So I lay on the bed and the ball is like rolling up and down. He said that it’s supposed to space out the spine. Weird but okay, it felt good, I was falling asleep as usual. As always I’m always the last one to finish. So then we headed to the store. I bought like four bags of those Mother’s Cookies. I don’t know why but they got me hooked on it. So we get home and I’m bored as usual, nothing like watching television when you have nothing to do. Afterwards I get a call from my friends Halima and Sobuon. They came over and talked for hours I suppose, who know. We order some stuff online and then decided to go out to eat. We went to Denny’s; it was simple, since we were telling them about our summer and how we went to Denny’s with FTSK. It was one of the quickest decisions to going out to eat. So there we continued on with our summer conversation and plans for the rest of summer. The waitress girl messed up my order but oh wells. They dropped us off and we called it a night. I have nothing more to do but sleep.

No comments: