Thursday, June 26, 2008

second session: no big deal

Ok so the doctor told us yesterday to come in today, and that’s exactly what we’re doing. Again I’m in the room 1 and laying flat on my back while he places those tabs on my upper back and neck. The ice pack and I’m back to falling asleep. I can’t help it, we go in the morning, and this machine thing is making me relaxed. I always wake back up before the timer goes off or him coming in, so no big deal, especially when he just tells me to relax anyways. So I’m home and I’m trying to go back to reading. It’s very hard for me to read, because I was never really interested in reading, I was at one point in my life, but I got passed those years ago. So I’m trying my best to get back into reading, since I will be doing a lot of that for school. Might as well get used to it now right?

No comments: