Friday, June 13, 2008

are you afraid?

Alright it’s Friday the 13th and it’s pretty lame, all I did was watch TV, this is the beginning were summer break is about to begin, and all I got going for me is nothing. How exciting. The next book I’m about to read is Penelope so I plan on watch the movie as well, just to compared how different they are from each other. I also went to the optometrist today. I went to see if they had my glasses that I hadn’t picked up since last year, but I also wanted contacts for Warped Tour, so that I don’t have to wear glasses. So I went and got my eyes re-checked, the doctor did some stuff, and then I tried on the contacts and then he said to come back Monday so that they could check, it was suppose to be Friday, but I wasn’t going to be home. Ok this is a very short uninformative blog. Oh wells, you’re reading it. OK I’m going to watch the movie then go to sleep now.

No comments: