Wednesday, June 4, 2008

more napping

Tuesday, June 3rd. I didn’t need to wake up early at all, but I had to since my sister had class. I didn’t have to go to my English class, because my teacher told us not too, unless we wanted to go see her in her office and have her read our essay for correction. I’m too lazy to do that, so I took a nap in the car until my Math class was about to start, which begins at 10am and we had a quiz today. The quiz was not that hard actually but I always struggle on the quizzes I don’t know why, I do alright on the exams though. After that I only have one class left, which is Agriculture, we continued on with the group presentation. My group went last Thursday so I didn’t have much to worry about today. The only thing was trying to keep myself from falling asleep. Of course like all Tuesday and Thursday, it ended at 3pm, so I’m always excited to go home. Just like every other day, I’m sort of lazy and didn’t do much but watch TV. There goes my Tuesday.

No comments: