Tuesday, June 3, 2008

it's getting a bit warm

Monday, June 2nd. It was like all the other typical Monday. Woke up at 6:30am got ready and headed out to school; always trying to leave the house before 7:30am. So I had to wait until nine-ish, since my class starts at 9:30am. So I took a short nap in the car. Finally class was over at 10:20, that meant home. I like Monday because that’s when all my shows play. So we watched re-runs of One Tree Hill and the OC, but afterwards we watched Still Standing; Yes, Dear; and Kings of Queen. That’s when I decided to go to the Jacuzzi. I know it’s hot to begin with, but I just felt like I need to relax, what other better way then the Jacuzzi? Came back home and showered and just in time to watch Greek, my favorite show since it started. After that we watched the Hills, then later I watched House with my brother, I haven’t watched it in forever. After all that, I came up to the room and started my math homework, the thing I hate about it, is that it’s online, but the good thing is you can actually try it many times if you don’t get the right answers the first time. When I finished of course it’s bedtime, since it’s like 1am and I have school the next day.

No comments: