Friday, June 6, 2008

last day of regular class

Thursday, June 5th. My English teacher had scheduled our finals for this day. Finals is two hours, our class was two hours, so she saw no point in taking it another day when we can do it on the last day of class and get it over with. Our last out of class essay was due also; I just finished it and printed it out in the morning in the library before class. I got to class and she wasn’t there yet, as usual, this is a good thing. I hate going to class late. So yeah, probably one of those essays that got me to a bad start, I had to think quite a bit before I actually got to the writing it all. It was horrible, or so I thought it was, I wonder what I’ll be getting on it, sort of rushed so hopefully pretty good. She said we can also pick up the essay I just turned in on Tuesday, the day we were suppose to have our Finals. Every other class just sucked. Today I seriously couldn’t wait to get home. To be able to relax and not have to do any more homework, nothing to worry about except for one finals that I’ll have on Wednesday.

No comments: