Thursday, June 5, 2008

make the most of last minutes

Wednesday, June 4th. Sort of like a repeat of Monday, but we had a notebook check for the class, just to see if we’re actually doing our work and keeping them. Lame. Then we had an appointment at 2:15pm for my mom, she just got some tests done and had to go see the result and things like that from the doctor. That's when it also hit me, that I have not completed my essay for my English class, it was the last essay we were going to do at home. I spent the whole night finishing it up. I didn’t even do a draft for it, so I had to work from scratch. I finished at around 3am, went to sleep for a few hours then went to school. How hectic, I really hope it was good enough, for not having a draft and doing everything last minute. Semi-most difficult essay I have written, it had like at least 5 of my voices in it. You probably don’t understand, but its ok.

No comments: