Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disney Adventure

So yesterday, was somewhat fun. Well at least the part when we were not with the others. I got there before the other group and they left before us. My sister and I ended up buying a season pass as well, cause the kids also have a season pass, we’re hoping it’ll come in handy for us. So we waited forever for the others to get there and then when they came, we left them and went to take our picture for the season pass. Then the first thing we went on was Matterhorn Bobsled. The line was so long, but compared to everything else, so we decided to stay in this one. Man we were behind a bunch of slutty-snobby girls. I was so annoyed. Then after that ride we went to Storybook Land Canal Boats, it was such a childish ride, but the line was short. It was very lame though. Then we went on Dumb the Flying Elephant. Afterwards we went to Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, this was somewhat of a lame ride also. After that we went to eat at Tomorrowland Terrace. Afterwards we walked around for a bit, and met up with the others at Downtown Disneyland. As we walked there, we decided to get some ice cream; seriously I don’t really know why we went over there, because we just went our separate ways back. But while we were there, I went to Sephora and bought some stuff. The parade was going on so most of the lines were short so while we were passing by we went on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Our pictures didn’t come out, I’m a little mad, but oh wells. Then we went on Astro Orbitor, by far we went on all the kiddish rides. Then we went to Indiana Jones Adventure. Oh man that was a long line. We waited about an hour or so. After we went on this we decided to go meet up with the others. They were at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, we got there and the line wasn’t long so we waited and we saw them on it, and we ended up going on the same railroad thing with them and they didn’t even know it. Afterwards we went to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, it was by far lame, not what I expected it to be. Then we went on the Disneyland Railroad so that it could take us back to Main Street so that we can go back on the Tram and go back home. The thing I hated most was when my sister was like how long do you plan on staying I was like until they close and she was like that’s long, the kids have school tomorrow, I was like well I came so I can ride a lot, which we didn’t end up doing, but we did leave when they were about to close. Then as we were headed home they ended up closing part of the freeway we had to go on, it was so lame. Ok now I have to get ready for school and pick up Sobuon because we’re going to the taping of the new show on MTV, FNMTV.

No comments: