Saturday, June 7, 2008

J K

Friday, June 6th. My sister still had one more class to go to; as for me, I don’t have class on Friday. We’d also planned on going to Irvine for Hurley’s Walk the Walk, so we told our boss a work schedule that she can chose from, either us not working or we work at 10am for 6 hours, and that’s exactly what we did. So after my sister’s class, we rushed to work and got changed. Man the day went by so slow. But we did leave at 4pm. We went home showered and got dressed then headed out for Irvine. There was a semi-lot of people there already, because you know The Maine was also performing there, as well as the Street Drum Corps. We get there and the first person we see was Pat, he was talking with some of his friends, I suppose. Then we waited awhile thinking this whole thing was going to start soon, but it didn’t. Then we decided to walk around a bit, we saw Kennedy and took a picture with him.


We asked him when they were going to go on and he said 9pm, we were like, oh man, we rushed here for nothing. But yeah, we watched The Street Drum Corps performed and the fashion show thing they were having. It wasn’t as great as I would have wanted to be, but soon The Maine was about to perform. I was excited, since this time I was in the crowd.


After they performed and the fashion show being done and over with, everyone rushed to the exit way. We got a picture with Garrett and Pat and then later we waited in line to get pictures with the band.


This man was taking pictures for everyone so that it would go faster. I told my sister that I wanted to be in between Pat and Kennedy, so when it was my turn, that was where I went. There was another man and he kept saying go in the middle, but I didn’t want to. So John O and Jared were “ooohh”ing me and what not, and were like I didn’t like Garrett (Just so you know, I do like all of them) I was like whatever. So then John O and Jared decided to make kissy faces for Garrett in the picture, it’s very cute though. Haha. All in all it was a very funny night, Kennedy was grabbing my shoulder and I got a hug later from John O and he was like JK. It was by far very funny how he said it. It made my day, I got so much attention from everyone, it was weird.


No comments: