Sunday, June 8, 2008

shopping alone

Sunday, my favorite day of the week, well sort of. So this morning I woke up pretty early especially for getting off of work at 1:30am, I usually go back to sleep. The first thing I did was go down stairs to pick up my Sunday’s paper. Haha. I spent the whole day browsing it and watching TV. That’s when I decided to go shopping at Wal-Mart, I’m more of a Target person thought, but they had what I was looking for every time I go somewhere else, they don’t have it. So I ended up going alone and shopped by myself, it’s funny how people stare you down when you’re shopping by yourself. But yeah, I later went to go buy some burgers and that’s when I found out about the salmonella thing and when I got home, my brother and sister was like why are you buying us contaminated food? But yeah, tomatoes are on re-call for those of you that didn’t already know. I wish I was in my agriculture class right now, because we’d be talking about this topic right now, if we were in class. So then the rest of my family came home, back from San Diego. They too bought burgers and I told them about the tomato re-call, it’s funny. Well back to watching TV, that’s the only way to end the day.

No comments: