Sunday, June 29, 2008

last night was horrible

Alright, so yesterday we waited forever just for them to get her to take us to work. My sister came by with the van she just bought, and the dealer pulled a fast one on her. So she had to take it back to get the right one. So then we hopped in the car with Linda and headed for work. We were like 3 minutes late, no biggy I suppose. It was horrible; it was an Indian engagement party. Damn it was all out, they wasted a lot of money that’s all I can say. I had to hand pass hor dourves. It was horrible. My wrist was all cramped up and everything. They didn’t even eat like most of it. I hate this party so much. The serving of the entrĂ©e was even worst. No one had a place card of what meal they were going to eat. Every one was rude also. I hate rude people at big party. But oh wells, I just hope they don’t have their wedding reception or whatever here, their hassle. So yeah, got off at 1:30am and couldn’t wait to hit the bed, especially since I’m in so much pain. One of the worst work day ever. So now I’m just looking forward to relaxing and watching television.

No comments: