Tuesday, June 17, 2008

movie or book

Today is so lame, nothing to do, I’m excited for tomorrow though, get to see some familiar faces I haven’t seen in a while, one suppose to be since May 30th but we didn’t end up seeing each other but we were both there, but I haven’t seen them since Bamboozle and that was in April, and the others I haven’t seen since January, so I’m excited to see them all again. Well I guess that’s today’s update for you, nothing truly matters anymore. I’m also finished with Penelope, the book. Very interesting, it has a slight difference from the movie, but what would you prefer? Watch it and read it and let me know what you think. I kind of like the book version but the movie one has a few quality I would rather keep, if you understand what I’m trying to say?

No comments: