Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Visal!!

It’s Tuesday, and also my little brother’s birthday. Their going to Disneyland for his birthday and we might be going to as well. So this morning, my sister had her finals at 7am and as for me the only thing I had to go do was pick up some paper from my English professor. So I just waited in the car until like 7:30am to go see if she was there or had the papers out for us to just drop by and pick it up. So I went and she wasn’t there, I waited for a bit and she still didn’t come, so I just went back to the car and read my book that I brought with me, I’m trying to get into reading, we’ll see how that goes. After I read for a bit, I took a nap, cause I’m tired. Then my sister finally came out from taking her test and then we headed home. Oh boy, I was exhausted, took a quite nap and then watched TV, you know the usual. Well my cousins are here and the little ones are out of school also now. For sure I think we’re going to Disneyland. My sister is making us do carpool, so I’m just taking the girls. We’ll I’ll be back with the details.

No comments: