Monday, June 9, 2008

great service calls for a great movie

It’s Monday and we had no class to go to, and that of course meant that we can sleep in for the day, something that I enjoyed doing. So up until I don’t know what time, my sister and I met up with Halima and Sobuon at Barnes and Nobles, which was at the mall. We walked around for a bit, I ended buying some jeans and then we headed out for dinner; it was an extremely early dinner. We got in and the guy who was the host for the day opened the doors for us and was all like “welcome to Chili’s” just like the commercials. That made me happy for some odd reason. Our waiter was named Jeremy and he seemed like a pretty chill guy. That of course brought my sister into telling her story of wanting to call Kennedy Jeremy every time she sees him, but doesn’t. Only when she talks to me, she calls him Jeremy, and I’m like who in the hell are you talking about? We ended that date with going back to my place; you know how all dates end. Just kidding, but we did go back to my house and decided that we wanted to watch a movie. I hate when Halima does this, but my sisters and brother ended up going too, as well as someone I’m not very fond of at the moment. We ended up watching Iron Man, which by far a great movie based on a comic book. Who agrees? But yeah, Halima decides to go back to my place with my sister, so in the car was just me, my sister and Sobuon, so we were close to home, when they decided to do some work on the freeway, they ended up closing the exit we had to take, so we had to keep on driving. It was so lame, I hate when they close the freeway, it happens all the time. So we had to exit something else and turn back around on the freeway. Finally home at last, well now I think it’s about time for sleep since my sister has finals in the morning at 7am and I need to go pick up some papers.

No comments: