Wednesday, June 25, 2008

first session: into the wild

Alright this morning, we went to the chiropractor, the very first session. We waited a bit then he called us in, I was in room 1, my sister in room 2 and my mom in room 3. For me, he check my back again and had me lie down on my stomach, and he put these tab things on my upper back and neck, he turned it on and then it like vibrates a little, it sort of feels like pinching but not really. He also placed an ice pack on it, so that it could be cold. I got used to it quick, because I was already feeling comfortable and falling asleep. It’s like about 30 minute sessions. So after I was done he cracked my neck and I was done for the day. Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy! Haha. Now where home and what am I to do? I don’t really have much to do anymore, I just look forward to chiropractic, not that i’m looking forward for it, is just that that’s the only thing I have going for me now. I’m reading Into the Wild now. We saw the movie not to long ago and I just want to see if it’s just as good or better. So I guess I’m off to either reading or just watching television. Goodnight!

No comments: