Saturday, June 28, 2008

my dad just got a new what???

So waking up this morning felt a little different, I don’t know why. Maybe it was the fact that I had to go to work and no means of transportation to take me there. I was relying on my dad to take us to work. So it turns out that my brother and my dad is working on his van since it likes to overheat a lot lately. We did have that van for about 11 year. It’s the same age as my little sister. But my dad really likes that car and doesn’t want to give it away or anything, he still wants it for little uses, like going to the store or near by places. So I guess that’s a good thing also. So we we’re getting ready right now, and there’s no sign of them finishing anytime soon, my dad said my sister is going to take us to work, but she’s in San Bernardino. She’s buying a car. Turns out she’s getting a new van for my dad. We’ll I’m going down stairs to go wait for her to come, since it’s almost time for work and there’s no sign yet. I’ll be back out early Sunday morning.

No comments: