Monday, June 23, 2008

summer bummer

Oh man I’m so pissed off. Like what the fuck just happened? I can't believe it happened! I just got into a car accident. The man was such an asshole! How the fuck could he not see that the street lights were broken?! I'm just extremely pissed; I had my mom in the car with us also, since I had to take her to the optometrist. So I exit and I had to make a left turn so I stayed in the middle lane because I needed to turn right afterwards. So since the streetlights were broken we had to treat it like a four way stop. So it’s my turn to go and as I turn this asshole just comes out of nowhere, since he did not stop and he was going so freaken damn fast. He broke my rear view mirror and messed up my front. Lucky there's no damage to the engine and that the airbags didn't go off because I would have hated it. So we were still in the middle of the streets and no one wanted to stop for me to pull over to the side. A lady came out of her car to see if we were all ok and gave us her name and number and told us that she would be our witness. It was so lame; the steering wheel was so stiff I took forever to pull over to the side. We sat there forever waiting for the cops to arrive. The paramedics came and asked if we needed to go to the hospital, but we weren't badly injured though, so we didn't go. Then we called my dad so that he can come over, help with this problem and take us home. When a cop finally arrived it wasn't the right one and we had to wait for another one since it wasn't their city police. It’s so lame. Like can't you just get our information and then pass it on to the other one. My dad finally arrives and so does the other cop. So we sat there while he took down our information and asked us a bunch of questions, he was alright, but the other guy just pissed me off, like he was siding with the asshole. Then he asked if we needed a tow truck, which we did, my dad wanted to take the car to the house, so the police said that it would be an extra $100. He told me to leave the car keys on the dashboard and so I did. As soon as we got into my dad’s car to leave the tow truck arrives. We get home and my parents are trying to contact a lawyer and I’m just so freaken stressed out and pissed. Finally the tow truck arrives with the car, total cost $175. God damn! Just to bring the car from 10minutes to my house. He was like it would have been cheaper if we called and not the police, like what the fuck are the difference? I would have called but I don’t have a tow’s number.

He even broke off the license plate.



So we missed my mom’s appointment. I also had an appointment at 3pm. But the lawyers came around 1 or 2 and getting our information and things of that sort. Finally we had to go to the chiropractor. So by then it was 3pm and I missed my appointment as well. So we get to the chiropractor and we had to fill out more paper work, tell the whole story all over and then he examines us. My back is just killing me! I just hated the fact that he said he’s going to have to see us 3 maybe 4 times a week. Not the most exciting thing to hear. So now we’re home, the beginning of summer without a car. How much does that sucks?!?

No comments: