Tuesday, July 1, 2008

laundry

Today I didn’t really have much planned nor had anything in mind. I started out waking up a little before noon. Watch some television and ended up doing some laundry. I don’t wear a lot of clothes so I don’t have much to wash. I hate when people have so much to wash. I’m not going to lie; I wear clothes repetitively, since I don’t have anywhere to go or anything to do. If I’m going to be a lazy bum, I’m not going to wear a lot because that just means I have to wash a lot. No one is here to check out what I’m wearing when I’m just lying around doing nothing. You don’t need to be fashionable doing crap. But anyways, I did laundry because I need to pack some clothes for our family trip to Las Vegas. I didn’t have much to wash but I did hand wash a lot of clothes. Alright I got nothing else.

No comments: