Saturday, July 5, 2008

jesus christ is lord not a swear word

Ok at some point of this long drive home, I fell asleep. I woke up for the rest of the ride. We even took a pee break and that’s when I saw my favorite truck, it beats anything and everything you’ve ever saw.


I just love it, don’t you? Anyways so we got home or well our city at around 5 or 6pm and then we headed for Applebees. Oh man I ate so much it gave me a tummy ache. I’ve been eating somewhat a lot lately. This was a good thing; because I don’t usually eat a lot, a lot of people now that. I’m not watching my figure or weight or anything, cause believe I’m not, but I just don’t normally eat a lot. We got home and man did it feel so good just to lie down and know you’re in your own house. I checked the mail and gathered my newspaper there was a bunch. But yeah, I’m glad to be back home!

No comments: