Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sixteenth session: today's a new day

Alright, I woke up today wondering if I was going to be able to get my car back or not. The lawyer said Monday and as you can tell I did not pick it up Monday. So anyways, just as I went back to sleep, because I went to ask my parents if we were going and they said they weren't sure since they hadn't received a phone call yet, I came back upstairs and went to bed back again. An hour later, we were headed to El Monte, because that's where the car was getting fixed. So I finally got my car, I had to drive in it alone at first, since we were meeting up at my lawyers office. Then my sister rode with me as we went to the chiropractor. We got their before my parents and had to wait until my mom got there. She arrived and the session started with her, as always. Then my dad left, he had my little sister and Kayli she came since yesterday. So they went home. When he finally called me all i was doing today was getting an x-ray. He was x-raying my neck. He took like three pictures I think one where i was facing the wall, the other I had to face the machine and have my mouth wide opened and the other was like I had to turn around. So yeah, then after that I was done for the day. Then my sister was done. We were talking about getting some Pizza Hut because I hadn't had that in a while. So I was like I'll go order it and she could wait for our mom to finish up her session. So right when I finished ordering they came over. Then we waited for like about 20 or so minutes and then got our food. After that it was heading home so that we could eat. You know what that lead to also, watching television.

No comments: