Wednesday, July 9, 2008

seventh session: can't stop won't stop

So yesterday I just stayed home and watched television. I couldn't go anywhere, because I don't have a car. So I couldn't go buy the cds that were out that day. But as for today, I went to the chiropractor as usual, we just did the orthosound thing and he cracked my back. Afterwards, I called up the girls, you know, Soubuon and Halima, to go eat. So we were going to have dinner at Home Town Buffet because we use to go there a lot during high school and what not. But yeah, it was still lunch time, so we actually got to pay the lunch price, which was good, since there wasn't a very great variety to choose from. Afterwards we went to Best Buy to try to buy cds, but I couldn't find them, so then we went to Target and they had them, so I bought the cds there, I bought The Maine, Danger Radio and Cute Is What We Aim For. We then headed back to my house because my sister needed me to call someone, but when I called they didn't answer, so I had to leave like a voicemail. So after we did that, we went to Michael’s. We went to go buy some stuff to make bracelets. Then we came back home. Just as we did, my other sister was going to Hollywood Video to return some movies and rent new one, so Halima went with them. My sister, Sobuon and I stayed and we went to the pool area just to hangout. We talked and played Uno. Then we went back home, because my little sister was came and we knew they came back from the movie rental place. They rented P.S. I Love You and also got some Baskin Robbins. We finished the ice cream before we even watched the movie. Then we finally got started. Then the movie froze, and Halima and Sobuon already had to head back home. So we walked them to the car and that was it for the night, tomorrow we’re going to the taping of F’N MTV.

No comments: