Saturday, July 19, 2008

I LOVE THE MAINE!

Okay, so serious last night has to be one of the greatest nights ever that I had so far! Everyone that was part of it, I’m just so glad that everything happened with you guys, you guys are the best! So as you know we went to the taping of F’N MTV yesterday and the Jonas Brother was performing! There were quite a few people in line when we got there, so we were lucky enough to get on the second bus at least, and not have to wait in the hot line outside. Man the heat was pretty crazy. So we finally get there and their going to shoot this scene when the Jonas Brother run by and everyone is screaming and reaching for them. I was fortunate enough to hold all their hands for a while. My favorite one is Nick. Haha, I held that one the longest, I felt bad for the girls that didn’t get to touch him because I took up their time, but oh wells. Haha. So they did that twice and afterwards we were in and seated. Dude we had 8 people with us, so we got separated, but we were still next to each other. It was a good night; they started with Burnin’ Up and ended with S.O.S. haha. The whole time I was looking backstage, we sat right in front of in on top though. So we got to see Nelly, I think that he actually got a bit cuter, I didn’t really like him before, the way he looked that is, but he actually looked decent. Then we also saw Shwayze and Cisco. That was an awkward moment for me. So I turned around and there they were, Cisco gave me of these (nod) and I gave him one of these (awkward wave) it was a pretty awkward moment for me. But I really liked that Corona and Lime video of theirs. We also got to see Slipknot, and some girl name Lesley Roy. Don’t really know who she is, but it sounded ok. Then afterwards, we had to wait for everyone and the bus and we were finally bussed back to the parking lot. Then afterwards, we went to go eat at Hollywood and Highland. We were going to eat at California Pizza Kitchen, but the wait was about an hour or so, so I ate at Hollywood Pizzeria Express. Then we were on our way home, and then we finally decided to go to The Grove and see if The Maine was still there, because we made them these really cute bracelets. So we headed there instead of home. We get there and everyone was like, “how do we know which one is there van?” I was like it’s the one with the Hurley trailer duh! Haha, so then we were walking and there it was, and I was like lets write cute little notes on it, right when we turned the corner of the trailer there was John O’ how awkward was that, but I didn’t say anything bad though, so I was in the clear. John O’ looked a little sad so we talked him up a bit, we even gave him a bracelet that was able to put a smile on his face, it was all fun and games until a drunk couple came and interrupt our conversation. The lady was awkward she was all grabbing her boobs. Then they left and we continued on, then he had to go finish whatever he had to finish do so he gave us a hug and said we could stick around and hang.

Then we called Jared and Garrett and gave them their bracelets. We talked to Jared for a bit and then Garrett just like walked away and went back to whatever he was doing first.



Afterwards, we saw Pat coming so I had to call him and give him his bracelet, he was so cute.


Then everyone was like where’s Kennedy, cause you know everyone loves Kennedy. Then he finally came, they confronted him about something and he denied it, but it’s alright. Then Kena and Jaimie were like it looks like you cut your hair, but he didn’t.


Then Pat came by again and for some reason I thought that we didn’t get a picture with him, so we took another one.

We later saw Joel and got a picture with him, he was like I'm in a hurry, because he had to go do something else, which was stand, smoke and talk to other people, so I took this picture with Stephanie.

We then got kicked out of the band's parking lot area and so we went to where all the fans were. Then we saw John O' and Kennedy with the fans and then we saw John from Boys Like Girls.

Afterwards, Martin finally made his way down to us, there was a pack of fans waiting for him.

This is the best picture of the night, of Jaimie, and Yes! she's living the Dream!

The night ended with these old rockers! Aren't they awesome!

No comments: