Saturday, July 26, 2008

Not to get anyone confused, the Andrew mentioned in this blog is from Danger Radio!

So last night we went to the glasshouse for a show. We waited a while before we decided to leave my little siblings home alone for a bit. So after we left, we took my dad’s van by the way, because I don’t have my car still, we headed out to Stater Bros. to get some things then we went to the glasshouse. When we got their, we went to Angie. Then later we went to the bank, because my sister had to deposit some money. Then we saw Andrew, I gave him a little tickle on his side, which scared him for some reason, haha. But yeah he was on the phone with his “mom” so he said later in our conversation. After that we just went back to the line, but I was so hungry, because I haven’t eaten in forever, believe me. So I went to try the new Pho place that they just opened not to long ago. It was alright, so to say.
We took this picture in one of the cleanest public bathroom ever.



Afterwards we went back in line, then to the car to put my bag away. Then we saw Andrew at the van so we went there. He was taking pictures with some fans, and he was going to do a photo shoot. We just stood by him for a while. Talked a bit, he kept telling me to do the superman. Then he had to change for a photo shoot and asked for our approval which we gave. It was cute, since its plaid and I love plaids. Then he sad I looked sad, which I wasn’t by the way, and gave me one of the longest and greatest hugs ever. He was like whispering all these stuff that I couldn’t make out and “I love you” and some other stuff. Then we were back on our way to the line until I ran into my friend Clarissa. We talked for a bit, and then I had to go back in line because they were having everyone get in line. It was awhile before they let us in. we were like second roll. The show hasn’t even started yet and there was already an annoying bitch that got on my last nervous. She kept pushing me and shoving me and reading my text messages and things that just annoys the hell out of you, that’s what she was. I hate being negative, but I couldn’t help it but be that way with her. I don’t really like Powerspace, and I guess the people around me too, which were guys and she was telling them to leave and if we didn’t like the music why were we even here. Like hello there are other bands besides “powerspace” not that I hate him. Then afterwards it was Danger Radio’s turn. It was extremely sweating and everything. Then we left, because that’s all I wanted to see and I was already soaked in other’s sweat. So we went outside to catch some air and dry off. Then we all decided to go to Starbucks. Everyone was here tonight; even Jaimie and she didn’t even have a ticket to the show. We chilled outside for the longest. Then I saw Andrew and Kena called him over, because I had some stuff for him, he said he’ll be out in a bit, because of all the people that was around him. Afterwards we took a walk to the car and we were just talking about how we “stole” my dad’s car to come here, and leaving my little siblings, etc. Then I gave him a drink I bought for him at Starbucks, while sort of got melted, since we couldn’t find him for a while and Cupcakes, which the frosting is sort of melted also. But it was cool. Then we walked to his van so that he could put the cupcakes away and then we took a picture. Then he gave us a hug and kept saying, why are you so nice to me, and my reply was because we’re friends and this is what my friends deserve. Then we walked back together to the venue.


We chilled outside for the longest time ever, then one of Jaimie’s friends knew the security and he gave her a wristband to get in, but we still needed one more. On our way in, Andrew gave me another hug, but I was like, I’ll be back out, then he was like ok, I’ll be around the merch area. We got to catch a few of songs from Cute Is What We Aim For, before it was over. It was fun while it lasted. Kena found a pic and $5, which was cool. Then we went to go hang out at the merch area. We were surprised that they now got couches in the glasshouse, at least we had somewhere to sit now.


Then we saw this guy from Ace Enders and took a picture with him, while Stephanie wanted pictures with Powerspace. It was funny, because we were like let’s go take pictures then. She went to Powerspace and we went to him instead. But we did end up taking pictures with Powerspace also.





Then we went outside and there was Dave. He’s the nicest guy you would probably ever meet. He was like tell me what to do and I’ll do it.


Then we were about to take a group picture, which Kevin was taking for us and we were calling Jaimie and this was the result, at least I looked somewhat ready.



Then we were just hanging in front of the glasshouse and I went to go give Andrew a kick in the butt. It was fun! Haha. Then I had him sign the cd booklet that we bought. Then we saw Elan and went to go take a picture with him.


I wanted to take a group picture with them cause they were all there, but they were busy, then they all went their separate ways. So everyone we were with were about ready to leave too, so we went to the parking lot, I saw Danger Radio’s van was still there so I went over the get the rest of the guys to sign the cd booklet, everyone except for Marvin, wherever he was. Then I took a picture with Andy and Nico. At first I was going to take a picture with Andy but Kena was there so I kept calling her, but she wouldn’t come over. He was like why aren’t they here, and I was like because their lame and he laughed. haha



Then we said our goodbyes and went back to the parking lot. Then we talked with Stephanie for a bit and there was a cop jus there waiting for us to leave already. So we ended our conversation and headed home. This was one of the greatest nights. I didn’t expect all my friends to be there. Not all, but there was quite a few, I’ve never had to hangout with so much friends at a show before. This show had brought most of them together.

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Best of Both World 3-D is about to play


No comments: