Friday, July 4, 2008

lost my phone

So the kids wanted to go to Adventuredome again with my other sister and the group of people she came with, so, we’re going to meet up with them over there and switch cars, since we have a van. I ate more than I expected that I could. I got a tummy ache from it. So on our way there, I really need to pee; it felt like the longest ride ever. So we get there and I rushed for the restroom, which felt like miles away. So I get in and I take my phone out of my pocket and placed on top of the toilet paper dispenser, since every time I pull down my pants it likes to fall out. So afterwards I leave with relief and went to wait in front of the Adventuredome so that we could trade keys with my sister. Then all of a sudden I realized that I forgot my phone, I searched high and low and then realized that I forgot to pick it back up from since I took it out of my pocket. I hurried back to the restroom area and go to the stall I was in and it wasn’t there. I was freaking out. I didn’t want to lose anything on there. So then I called the phone and a lady picked up. Thank god! She was going to Adventuredome also so it was simple now, I just got to meet up with her some where and she can give me my phone. She was so nice. I can’t believe I got my phone back. After that, we headed back to the hotel. We’re never going through that shortcut anymore. I really want to go to the Miracle Mile Mall that’s apart of the hotel, so I guess I should get to it before we head out to the Westin at 6 or so. But first I’m taking a nap.

No comments: