Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pho and Ben & Jerry's

So I started this morning with a shower. It felt good, we all went to sleep late this morning, we ended up watching TV. Comedy Central and then America’s Next Best Dance Crew, or whatever it’s called. I don’t even know when I actually went to sleep. But yeah, so after the shower, we all got ready and packed our things back again. My brother went to go check out and my sister and I went to go put the luggage in the car. Then we came back. We went to go get some Starbucks and then I sat near by the slots so that my brother and sister could play some slots while I sat off to the side. Then after that we finally went back to Planet Hollywood to go get my parents and stuff. So let’s skip to the point, my sister wanted to take my parents to go eat Pho at Treasure Island, like is that necessary they can eat pho at the shop near home, but so we went there anyways. I was so dizzy because we were going up and down the parking lot forever, ever since we first got to Vegas. What’s with this, our food took forever, and at least she apologized, unlike some people. After that, everyone went to go gamble a bit before we leave. So I took the little one to go get some Ben & Jerry’s. Now for our long drive back home.

No comments: