Friday, July 4, 2008

koi: what's worst?

After checking in and checking out the room, we went back to Planet Hollywood, to meet up with everyone and go eat. So they decided to go to Koi. It wasn’t as great as I thought it would be, well for one thing, you gotta really love seafood to eat here, well according to me. I’m not much of a seafood fan, but yeah, waste of everything we spent there. The service wasn’t great either. The waiter spilled a glass of water at our table. I didn’t expect him to act the way he did, after he spilt it, he took one of napkin to not wipe it, but just lay the napkin there on the table. Excuse me, could you at least take care of it. The food took forever to get here. It didn’t taste that great either. Could someone please tell me what’s so good about Koi anyways. That’s one place I won’t be going back to, even though I don’t like seafood all that much. Alright so my parents decided to gamble for a little bit, as well as my brother and sister, me being underage could join in. I sat at the top and watched as they played but got a little bored since I could be doing something else right now. I’m just going to wait here a bit more until my sister comes back up.

No comments: