Wednesday, July 16, 2008

tenth session: what??

So today, like every of the other days, we went to the chiropractor again. More orthosound and more cracked back. We were suppose to go again on Friday, but we had somewhere to go so he's making us come in Thursday. Then we headed home and then we get a text from my brother to go buy spray paint, so my dad was like, we’ll just go buy it at Target near our house, since he didn’t want to go to the Walmart of here. So we get there and there was no spray paint or paint at all. Then we had to go to Walmart, so there we had my little brother and sister go buy some food at McDonald while we go get the spray paint, I was so mad, because no one was there to get the spray paint for us, if your going to lock it up, at least be there to get it for the customers. There was no worker in sight. Then afterwards we headed home. My mom had to go to her doctor and my sister was coming home to take her, so then later I guess when she got there she text us and said that Washington Mutual filed for bankruptcy, I asked her how she knew this but she didn’t tell me. Then when we got ready and went down to tell our dad to take us to the bank, he wasn’t there either, out of no where he left. So we were like calling everyone. I went to transfer my savings into my checking account. Then later my dad finally came, and then he took us to the bank, he also said not to take our whole money out, so we only took a few out. Then later we went to the car wash, cause that was were he was headed. Then we went home. Right now we’re all going to go to Morongo.

No comments: