Tuesday, July 29, 2008

earthquake

So this morning was quite different from all the other morning. We were all downstairs watching television. Then I finally decided that I'll go wash up in the bathroom. I think i was either brushing my teeth or washing my face when all of a sudden the grown shook. It was a different kind of shake because usually the grown shake because their doing construction on the streets which was literally the whole community. But this one was quite a big one and didn't felt the same. I stood there until it stopped and as it did I headed for the living room where everyone was. After that one shake that was it. Then everything was back to normal. It's about to play The Secret Life of American Teenagers soon! This is my new favorite show. I think Ben Boykewich is really cute, and his character is just amazing, I wish there was someone out there like him or at least one that I can find. Alright time to watch some television downstairs.

No comments: