Friday, July 4, 2008

adventuredome: backstreet's back

Alright, as you know we went to Adventuredome, it was fun, until I got a huge headache and was feeling a bit sick, I guess that’s what happens when you only ride rides that goes round and round and upside down. So we got there before 8pm and rode practically every ride they had, except for the ones they had to close, and some of the dumb kiddy ones. I could not wait to get some food into my system. So we headed back to our hotel. I hate how parking is so far away, you have to walk, take an elevator and walk some more. It’s like the longest walk in my entire life to get to parking. So we tried taking a short cut, we just went through this door that practically takes you around the whole building and somehow you end up on the side of the whole building, we did more walking then we should have. It was already 12 or so and we still had the little siblings with us and they were getting tired so we sent them up while we went to go get some food. So we get into the hotel and go to the elevator area and put them in and press the button and I turn around and see someone, Kena turned around and saw it also, the least communication ever, she said is that? And I said yeah it was. Oh man, it was AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys! He was literally just an inch away. Too bad he had to go on a different elevator so he walked away from the one we were at. Anyways we ended up getting Wendy’s and Del Taco, God! People at Vegas are crazy, driving and walking. We get back and they had already eaten and went to sleep. So we just ate and now we’re watching television. I’m getting a bit tired, so I guess I’ll be going to bed also.

No comments: