Friday, August 1, 2008

times have changed

Time has certainly changed nowadays. Remember those Friday nights everyone couldn’t wait for. Every Friday when it was the last class everyone was so excited because that meant it’ll be the weekends and no school to go to for two days, but hey, everyone still got a kick out of it, they’ll be hang out late into the nights on the since they didn’t have to go to bed or go to school the next day. But now, now that I’m more grown up I guess, there’s nothing much to look forward too anymore. I could actually take off if I wanted to go have fun, but the thing is that everyone is so busy with their own lives that it actually takes apart from others as well. My life is not boring, but there are just some days when I have nothing to do, which doesn’t make it boring. Today we took my little brother to his doctor to go pick up a referral paper because he has to go to the hospital to get an x-ray. Then afterwards we went home, we thought that he had to go to the hospital the same day but it was set for next week or so. Later everyone was getting hungry and Kayli ran out of milk so we went to Stater Bros. to get her some milk and then we went to the Chinese Food place to get some food. I hadn’t eaten Chinese food in a while. We came home, ate and watch television. What a usual routine, we don’t even have to be eating and we’ll still be watching television. We’re not lazy; we just don’t have anything to do. Now I’m just up here organizing my pictures, trying to figure out when I took all these pictures. I should be doing other things as well now.

No comments: