Sunday, August 24, 2008

time should be used wisely

Every time the babies sleep over I always wake up early. So anyways what did I do today//yesterday? There was so much. So Kena and I was looking around some boxes in the garage for some books. I did find some stuff of mine. I found some old letters that friends have written to me. I found some letters from the 8th grade, with one of my close friend that I just made, because she just sort of moved here and was new to the school, her name is Lisa, she didn't go to the same high school as I did though. Along with middle school stuff I found some certificate such as honor roll, or being an all star for physical education and the funny one an award for flag football, that came with a pizza party as well as those honor roll one. You know what, I can't find my all star P.E. shirt it was cool, cause it's a black one, with yellow font. There was also some letters from freshmen year of high school. I guess I wrote letters to three people, my best friend Halima; her cousin, Bazera;(we had some class together) and my other friend from middle school, Phavin. I was rereading some of the letters and it was really funny. I can't believe I still have them though, I got to get rid of it, before someone gets a hold of them. My letter with Bazera are funny because we make fun of someone that always seems to make fun of us and talk bull shit about others. I hate those type of people. I think everyone knows by now who I dislike, I think that was the only person I disliked and I hate having class with her. I wasn't rude to her like she was with everyone else, I just acted like I didn't have a problem.
Afterwards, we went to Burger King to get some food for everyone. Then later we decided to go to some stores. We went to target and just shopped around. I didn't buy anything though. My sister Kena bought an Icee for me though. Then we went to Payless to get the babies some shoes, we couldn't find any cute one at Target though, well at least not the size we need them to be. Then we went to the Michael's and bought some bead, for the bracelets my sister is going to make. Then we went to K Mart because Slary wanted to buy some shoes. Slary is my older sister's friend the one that has the two babies. Then we went to Taco Bell and ate there. Kena paid for me. Then we bought some to go for my parents and my other brother and I paid for those. Then we went home. I kinda forgot what I was doing but yeah, now I'm updating this. I should get some sleep because my sister wanted to fix the room today. We were going to move the bed around and everything. I also need to find my season pass for Six Flags, we haven't' used them yet and I lost it, I so remember putting them in my drawers, but there not in there.
We got to pack everything in this room so we can move stuff around and I think we might paint it as well. Alright sleep time. I love Sundays for some reason! Goodnight//Goodmorning!

No comments: