Friday, August 8, 2008

eighteenth session: phone call

Alright so today I went to the chiropractor; you know nothing new by now. Afterwards I get a call from Halima to call Phirum and check to see where we’re going. I get home, make a quick call to Phirum and headed for a quick shower, than afterwards I was on my way to Chino Hills. We’re going to go watch the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was good. Then afterwards, Phirum said that she was going to go to the work place and we told her to call us if our boss was there, because we had to go pick up our check and every time we went she wasn’t there. So then we hung out with Halima a little bit more. We went to her work place. I ended up buying a Teen Vogue magazine and my sister and I bought an agenda. It’s so cute, at the back it had a pocket to hold stuff, right now, I just have pictures of Kayli in there that I got from my sister. Then afterwards we said by. Someone’s calling me right now, but I don’t know this number, so I’m going to see if there going to leave a voice mail. They should if they want me to call them back or whatever. Alright good they left a voice mail. Let me check it really quick.

So that was just Fearless calling me to make an appointment for an interview. Oh man, I’m excited, but so nervous. I’ll just call them back real quick and finish up this post. It’s not you know whether or not I’m actually calling or whatever but still. Hold on.

Alright, I’m excited my interview is on Tuesday at 1:00pm. This post got a good ending. Now to watch more television, oh wait we have to go stop by Michael’s first.

No comments: