Thursday, August 21, 2008

twenty third session: where did you go?

The doctor asked me where I was yesterday and I told him that I was out with my family. Haha.
The treatment today seemed to have went by quick. It was like the same thing always but it was fast. We did the orthosound machine and he cracked my back again. I needed that one.
Afterwards my mom wanted to go to a couple of stores, so we went to Food 4 Less since it was near the chiropractor. We bought some bread and lettuce.
Then we headed to the work place to drop off our schedule for the left over summer and how our school schedule was going to be like. But she wasn't there so we just left it on her desk.
Then we head out to the Asian market. I bought these cookies that I haven't ate in a long time, their called Cocoa Puff Biscuits. I also bought some soy milk, I hadn't had it in a while as well.
We come home and I ate so much of it. It was so good. I forgot how good they are.
Now I can blog about Disneyland =]

No comments: