Tuesday, August 12, 2008

can't stop won't stop, i must be dreaming!

I woke up this morning with mixed emotions. Nervous, scared, excited and happy. This was probably one of the wildest thing I'm ever going to do. I have no money for anything right now, and I want a job that doesn't even pay me. Am I serious right now?
I went to go shower and got ready, next I was headed for Huntington Beach. It took about an hour, it was so confusing to get there. But I did end up getting there in the nick of time. I did my interview and it went smoothly, I had all the answer to her question and she said I had a lot of experience and that if I don't get it she might help me get something else, it put a smile of my face that she cared about me. I think I would be happy just working there for her. She seemed really cool and chill. She even told me some hangout spots since I did drive all the way out there for the interview. I ended up just driving down the Pacific Coast Highway. I even passed my church in Long Beach when I finally figured out a freeway to get back home. We got back home around 3. I thought that I was driving around for a while so really it wasn't that bad of a drive that I was on. Well anyways now I just have to wait to see if I get it or not. It's all good with me though, because it would be great to work for Fearless, but I also have to worry about money, which I am low on right now. So if I get the job there, I don't know how I'll get there with no gas money and I also have all these bills to pay. So I think I'll be glad with whatever decision they choose to make. I have a lot going on for me right now so I'll be happy either way. Okay today's Tuesday and it will be playing The Secret Life of American Teenagers so I'm going down to watch some television. Today was a prefect weather.

No comments: