Wednesday, August 13, 2008

twentieth session: turn of a screw

So as always we went to the chiropractor this morning. Afterwards we came home and started watching television. I wanted to be productive so I started looking through my newspaper so that I could cut some articles out. That’s when everything started to turn bad.

I love my family, but sometimes there just a bunch of pathetic assholes. I know I can be a bitch sometimes, everyone can, but they are just way out of line. They probably don’t know what I’m so pissed off about right now. When your whole family gains up on you, it’s not fun. I hate when they fucken do that to me. I feel like a minority, an outsider, like what am I even doing here if no one likes me right now?

I threw a hissy fit, I couldn’t help it I just got too angry. I let the worst get the best of me sometimes. I couldn’t stand being in the same room as all of them. Although my grand exit wasn’t the best, it was what they deserved.

I just decided that it would be best if I left the room from there, because I didn’t want any bad tension. I came up stairs to be productive in another way. I started uploading my CDs in the computer because I always have problems with the computer and always end up reformatting it and lose all my music, so I have to re-upload them to the computer. Well I think that was enough for the day. Something a little different, but I’ll try to be going to sleep or something now.

No comments: