Friday, August 15, 2008

twentieth first session: did i write that right?

So last night I ended up reading from 9:00pm until 2:00am. I was also watching the Olympics and the news so I didn't really spend 5 hours maybe like 3 or so. Gymnastics is very interesting. So today we went to the chiropractor and my sister spoke to me first. So I guess everything is going good now. I was waiting forever! Everyone was practically done and I just got called in. So he just basically cracked my back and that was all. After that just headed home and watch television.
Anyways I was uploading pictures onto my buzznet when it told me:

"You're not allowed to post any more images this month"

This is lame, why can't I upload anymore pictures for everyone to see. Does anyone else have a limit?? Because my sister doesn't, so why do I? I guess it just doesn't like me. Well I guess I'll find some hidden CDs in this room and upload them onto the computer.

No comments: