Saturday, August 23, 2008

i have a case of soft spoken nothings

The babies came with fanny packs on, it made me laugh! They have candies in there. So my sister got some Papa Johns Pizza and that was what we ate. The day went by pretty quick. The babies are acting somewhat bratty.
Well I have just agreed to have my sister wax me, she wanted to test it on us as well. So she did my face. I let her do my stomach as well. It's pretty funny. Then the wax started to get a bit hot.
Then she was waxing her friend and I was eating ice cream. It was like a show, but I wasn't watching because at first I was plucking her eyebrows the one that didn't come off during the wax, after I finished I was eating ice cream.
Everyone has finally left the room and it's all quite, everyone's asleep.

[i can't stop thinking about some things in life, but i guess they happen for a reason. i always find myself on line when everyone is asleep. i don't even know what i'm doing on so late. sometimes i think that i think way too much, but in the end, i haven't thought about it enough. life's been complicated, but i guess that's why they call it life. i try to get into reading and writing, but i always find an excuse not to do so. i'm ashamed of myself that i can't keep little promises like that to myself. i just want to be a better person, not that i'm a bad person to begin with. i think i just want to write stuff that no one would know that i'm writing it. i need an alter ego of some sort, in which no one that knows me would even know its me. i want it to be something that people would enjoy reading and want to read more about. something that anyone can take an interest to. until i find this alter ego, soft spoken nothings will never be written.]

No comments: