Monday, August 4, 2008

happy birthday! best friend!

Today I woke up at 7 or so and got ready and left the house before 8:00am. We got to the office at 9:00am, an hour early. So we were there doing nothing, we were there with one lawyer, but that was it. Then later another lawyer came and started prepping me for my statement. He was basically reading stuff off of the police report. If we do not win this case hands down, my going to be pissed, because he openly admitted to my witness that he did not see the red light and went anyways. That should be enough to win off the bat. It’s taking so much time; I just want it to be over already. So than an hour after that, I had to go wait with the main lawyer for the phone call. They finally called and I spent like an hour just answering questions, is it necessary, everything was in the police report already. We just got home and I want to hang out with my best friend Halima, because it’s her birthday. I left her a text but no response yet; I’ll just take a nap until she text me back.

No comments: