Sunday, August 10, 2008

frosting melts in the summer!

So last night we ended up at Chain Reaction. We were hanging out with the people in line and our friend Angie, she's like really in the front of the line. So I was really bright, in my yellow shirt, I think you've seen it in the pictures in my earlier post. So yeah, Angie started calling me Sunshine, because you know, I always brighten up everyone's day. So yeah, then afterwards, they started letting people in and we didn't want to go in yet, because we didn't want to be in the crowd, and we were still waiting for Francesca to get here. So we waited and waited and she finally came, with her friend Issac I think it was, we met him last year at Warped Tour. So then we finally went inside and just hung by the merch area. Scott was over there and my sister told him about the brownies she had made, he was excited because he loves brownies and not cupcakes, I didn't want to make cupcakes because I hate how the frosting melts in the summer. Then he left Francesca in charge of merch. Then later Francesca left us in charge of merch. Then she came back with the winner of LHH promotion. We just hung out and talked for a moment, about who knows what. Then later it was about to be LHH turn to play, so Francesca left us with merch again, I sold stuff and didn't have money for change, so I had to use my own. Then LHH started playing. We went to go watch them play while still keeping an eye at the merch. Then I went back to sell a CD then went back to enjoy the music. Before their set ended I went back to the merch area because there was going to be people buying merch. I started selling and Francesca came back, it was hectic, because they only had like size small, and all the shirts were sort of different and everyone kept asking for sizes we didn't have. But it went by pretty smoothly. Then we started packing and left carrying the merch bins. Then we went to go wait by the van. There was a bit chaos happening but I didn't really know what was going down. Afterwards we all just stood around chilling and having conversation and it was quite funny. [slut free] Then we started to help pack Scott's drum and then everything started to go in the trailer and that was it. We, we'll most of us went to Denny's. It was me, my sister, Francesca, her friend Issac, Scott, and his girlfriend Amanda. It was pretty fun. Talked some more and even had strangers joined us in our conversation and everything. The said they were going to go to project revolution, so then Scott was like talking about Hawthorne Heights and his new favorite song. He was singing a part and was like (i think the song was come back home "come back home, something, something, something" we all just looked at each other and laughed! It was hilarious! We said our goodbyes and headed home. Right now, I sort of been up for a while, I want to go to the block to go see Takota, but I don't really feel like driving all the way down there, because I was just there practically this morning. I don't want to drive back and just waste gas. So I guess I'll just stay home and watch the Olympics with my family.

No comments: