Wednesday, August 6, 2008

seventeenth session: the waiting game

Today we went to the chiropractor, after that we came home and I rushed to finish up my resume and cover letter and sent it to Fearless. After that I had to take my mom to the doctor because she had an appointment at 2:30 and we got there at 2:00pm. There was so much people we ended up waiting about an hour until we finally got called, then we waited about another hour for the doctor to finally come speak with us, then like half an hour to get the result of my mom’s urine. It was so lame how they made us wait so long, that result could have been told over a little phone conversation. They were like she’s ok, it’s nothing. Then I went to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine my parents dropped off earlier. After that not much happened besides complaining about the heat and watching television. Right now we’re about to watch The Nanny’s Diary.

No comments: