Thursday, August 14, 2008

doctor! doctor! i dont' feel too good

There's still some awkward silence going around, I haven't said a word all day, nor have the other party spoken to me as well. I'm not complaining, I have nothing to say and a lot of stuff to do, maybe this will get the ball rolling in my court.

I haven't been eating regularly, normally, or healthy. I can see why I don't feel too good, but this isn't the first time that I've been eating like that.
Well I'm trying my best with uploading pictures, so far January is finished, I'm working on February's right now. There's plenty, since there was four straight show in a week. But yeah I'm finished with one of the show now on to the other one.
photos can be seen here
I'm also uploading all my CDs onto the computer, uploadings are slowing down my computer.
I was excited for warped tour, which is coming up Sunday, but now that I don't feel too good, I'm not really feeling it. I'm still excited, but not to the extreme that I was. I don't want to be in the blazing hot sun and reapplying sunscreen. I don't feel like walking around much nor being in the crowd with all the sweaty people. Hopefully my mood changes, I don't want to be a downer at Warped Tour.

Well I'm off to do some reading now. Hopefully I can get most of it done.


on a lighter note, if you like my pictures and would like to make a purchase, let me know. i'll give you the info on how to do so and the prices, i promise it won't be expensive. i'll even give you a great deal. i have some other things to sell but i haven't gather them all yet, when i do, you'll be the first to know

No comments: