Thursday, August 21, 2008

So Disneyland. Things do really Happen there.

As you all know we went to Disneyland and it was wonderful, that’s all I can say. I’d complain about the heat and all the chaos of it all, but what happens just puts a smile on my face.
So as you all know, my best friend came to my house so early in the morning, she waited for us to confirm that we were going to Disneyland with them now and not at a later time.
So we all went in my dad’s van. It was my three sisters, Riya, Kena and Rome and my little brother Vis, Linda, Halima and I. We stopped by the gas station of course, to fill’er up. Then we head to McDonald for some breakfast. Then after that we were off. I only drove to Disneyland once and my sister still asked me for directions. But I’m always in the area a lot, I guess, since I go to a lot of shows at the House of Blues in Anaheim.
So we get there and there's already a bunch of people. There was one dumb lady that didn't follow the rules in the parking structures. You know how they make you all park according to whatever it is, she just kept on driving and honking at little kids, like you aren't suppose to be driving through her in the first place.

We waited for the tram and it took us to the park. Then we waited in line because Halima needed to purchase her ticket. So then we got into the park, they check the bags and scanned our tickets and we were in.



Our first ride was Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. I know the guns sucked. I could have had more points than that. But oh wells. The picture turned out lame, because I was all leaned up resting my head, since I was tired, I got cut off in the picture, oh wells.


After that we went to Space Mountain, but they closed it after we waited so long, they said it would be an hour or so. So we left to go to Matterhorn Bobsled instead. The line was extremely long. But we made it through. Throughout the whole ride I was just doing those kiddish scream and we were just laughing the whole way through, because we passed by another group and it had an older man and he was like doing the same thing. We took this picture after the ride.


After that we went to one of the crowd’s favorite, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. This one was quite a wait but we did it.
After that someone was leading us the wrong way, we went all around because they had to use the restroom, so we finally found our way back and went to go wait for Indiana Jones Adventure. There was so much people. Kids were rejected for being too small.
We finally decided to go eat and on our way to the exit we saw some Disney Princesses and decided to take some pictures with them. We took pictures with Cinderella, Snow White and Belle, but I don’t have the Belle picture.



We finally got out of there and walked through Downtown Disneyland to go to ESPN. I’ve never ate there before. I was full quick. We all went to the rest room, paid the bill and then left.
We decided to take the tram back, but it was taking a lifetime. Finally it had arrived. We got a cart all to ourselves than three older ladies came and sat with us.
It was now our mission to go on Space Mountain. So we went back and there was still a somewhat long line. That’s how it was when we first got there. So waiting in line was pretty boring. So I stared listening to the radio on my phone but that got pretty boring as well. Just then, I looked up and spotted this adorable boy. I wasn’t sure if it was him or not, so I turned to my sister Kena and was like is that him. Everyone was a bit puzzled, but I was sure it was him. I didn’t want to look like a fool but everyone was like I don’t think so, but I was like I think it is. We I just stood there staring at him the whole time. How awful am I? The line kept moving and we kept moving. I think this was the first time they had seen me like this. I had a crush on him, so I was like I have to get this picture if it’s him. So we stood there waiting for the line to curve so that we can see him closer. Just when it was about to do so, these girls had asked him for a picture and from then I was certain that it was indeed him. When the line did curve, I asked him for a picture. Oh man he is so nice and sweet. You think it’s just his character on television, but he seems just the same in person. He shook my hand and asked my name. When I told him he was like that’s a pretty name. He made my day pretty much. So we took a picture and the flash didn’t come on, and I remembered that I turned it off, so he was like did it come out alright, and then my sister was like the flash was off, so he took another one with me. I love people like that, that cares how the pictures turn out.

This one is much better, but I do look a bit weird in the picture, but I don’t care. I got to take a picture with him and I didn’t even have to try or be at some fancy event or whatsoever. Then he took a picture with my sister and asked her name as well and then he was like you guys have really pretty names & things like nice meeting you. He just completely made my day and I’m so glad I missed chiropractic for this. Everyone was just practically making fun of me the whole day, but I didn’t care.


After Space Mountain, we road the railroad to get to the other side of town; we didn’t want to walk there because we had done so much walking already. When we got there we went to the Haunted Mansion. Then after that we went straight to Splash Mountain. It seems like any ride with the word mountain in it is fun. Haha. I love this ride, except for the getting wet part. I don’t remember getting this wet. So yeah, I was soaked so was my camera and phone. I was glad that they still worked.

After that my sister went to the gift shop so that my little siblings could get some dry clothes to change into, or else they’ll get sick. I bought these turtle and bee beads so that I could make some bracelets for some of my friends that I’ll be seeing again soon.

After they got changed, we went to the Mad Hat Tea cup ride. Halima didn’t go on this one though. It made me a bit dizzy but I was still spinning it.



We later went back to Space Mountain and rode that again, I believe that was everyone’s favorite ride. Then we went back to Matterhorn Bobsled because the line was pretty short. Then after that we went to the candy store. Then it was time to head home. There was so much people waiting for the tram, it was insane. We got out before 11 or home before 11 I forgot which one it was. But it was a fun night.

I'll do it all again and skip chiropractic if i can meet Kenny all over again!

No comments: