Friday, August 8, 2008

time for change... again.

So I have decided to dye my hair again. It's about time. The results turned out good, even though it's pretty spotty, it's pretty sweet.

That is also what I wore to Linda's graduation, in case you haven't heard, Linda graduated yesterday and we all went out to eat afterwards.

I don't really like graduation ceremony, you can tell by the look on my face, just kidding. I just like making faces at Sobuon.

Here's me bored at the graduation ceremony.
Twenty or so people takes forever just to graduate!
After the ceremony we were all going to Banana Bay to go eat, but we had to go get some gas and we also got a bit hungry, since we haven't ate anything at all that day, we ended up going to TacoBell/KFC. I just ate biscuits and potatoes wedges, my favorites. We finally got there and our table was the longest one ever in the whole restaurant.

[here's Sobuon and Kena]

[here's me and Halima]

[Sobuon and Kena again]

[me and Halima again]

[group picture above the table]

[here's a proper one with my other sister in there as well]

[here's our big group, minus a few people that didn't want to be in it]

[here's us again just posing]

[here's three of us being Asian, or spreading peace, you decide]
It was a good night, it ended with us going back to my place, we'll I had to drop off Halima at her house but Sobuon ended up going back to my place, since she brought her car, and she's going for a little celebration. I ended up doing a shot, my very first shot, it was Sauza tequila blanco. It wasn't bad, but woah! Alright I should get to bed because I'm going to hang with a few people tomorrow morning or afternoon to be exact!

No comments: