Sunday, August 3, 2008

not much as happened

As you can tell, not much has happened. Saturday and Sunday are getting less and less interesting well at least I have Warped Tour to look forward to now. Other than that, not much. All I did was organized pictures and then uploaded them onto my buzznet account. Everything is going slow, because the Verizon people is trying to update their internet or whatever. So their drilling all these holes and stuff in the driveway and it's really slowing everything down. I'm getting disconnected left and right. But oh wells, at least I don't have to go to the chiropractor on Monday, but I do have to meet up with my lawyers and I have to wake up earlier because I'm meeting with them at 10:00am. Ahh, knowing my dad we'll get there extremely early. Not that its a bad thing, but sometimes we don't really need to get there that early. Can we just get there on time? Alright I should be getting to bed, if I have to be getting up early. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: