Monday, August 11, 2008

nineteenth session: we all have been degraded, we all will be the greatest!

I have been getting into the Olympics lately. It's very interesting, except for men's water polo they put me to sleep yesterday. Right when everything was getting interesting, I fell asleep. But it's all good. So let's see, we went to the Chiropractor today. The usual. Orthosound machine thing and cracking of the back. Then it's heading home and watching the Olympics. I really like watching swimming and the gymnastics. It's intense. I can't do any of it, if my life depended on it. Well I can't do any of the sports in the Olympics to be honest. But hey, it doesn't matter, I'm not a part of it, I'm just rooting for America. My interview is tomorrow and I'm really nervous, I just hate being one on one with someone for something. But it really doesn't matter with me, because it's a non paid internship and it's also like an hour away from me. I just want it because, I really like being apart of the music industry; a lot of my favorite band is on this label, so it'll be something good to work with, but the main thing is that I just want to know how this whole music industry works. I really want to be part of it some day. I just don't know, but if i don't get it I'll be fine, because I really need to make some money right now, I have a lot of bills to pay that I don't even have the money for right now. So right now making money is my main priority as of right now, I'll try again later when the time is right, that's if I don't get it. If I get it, I'll be excited of course, but I'll really have to be working my ass off. Either way, its practically a win win situation. I'm just rambling because thinking about it makes me really nervous. More Olympics!

No comments: