Saturday, August 16, 2008

spending with out the payments

So today we went to the mall. You know just to check out a few stuff, I haven't been to the mall in forever. I don't even know why I'm going now, I have no money for spending, especially on more clothes, but my sister wanted to go. So we went to Macy's and could find anything we liked. Then we went to JC Penny's and bought this sweater vest sort of thing. It's cute I got the yellow with grey stripes one. Then we went to Papayas and and my sister bought these tank tops so that she can wear under her shirt and a striped tank to that she could wear to Warped Tour, which is tomorrow, by the way. I just bought this golden yellow v-neck because I didn't want to ruin anymore of my clothes at shows. Afterwards we went to Forever 21 and couldn't find anything especially the clothes we saw on the mannequin. Then we went to Charlotte Russes, I bought this cute buffalo plaid button down and my sister bought a plaid one. It's really cute. So then afterwards we went to Target, she had to get some stuff from there. We stood in front of the Jonas Brother CD for the longest, because she was deciding on whether or not she should get it. There was a guy there before us and was looking at us all weird, at least we weren't looking at the New Kids on the Block CD. Afterwards it was home we went to. Nothing more to do, I think I'm going to continue reading for a bit.

No comments: