Friday, August 22, 2008

i like ice cream

Today I woke up around 12 in the afternoon of course, since I didn't have to go to the chiropractor today, I slept in. Then later when I woke up my little sister asked me if I wanted to go to Winco. I wanted some food so I went. We get there and we were in the parking lot and my dad said the van felt weird and he wanted me to drive it so that he can look at the wheels and such while I'm driving it. We spent forever in there. I bought nectarines, hot pocket, and ben & jerry. I also bought some sour straw, which never came up in our bag or the receipt. I really wanted to eat it too. That sucks, I hate when things fall out of the cart. My dad wanted me to drive home, but I didn't bring my glasses or driver's license, so I had to decline the offer of driving his van. We got home and the first thing I did was eat the hot pocket, I hadn't had that for a while as well. Then I went straight to the Ben & Jerry. It was so delicious! The New York Super Fudge Chuck! We were also watching The Wizard of Waverly Place. Then it ended. Then Halima called me with the "are you home? okay bye." how strange, just that made me aware that she was close by. Indeed she was, I saw her walking by the window and she had Onelly with her. I haven't seen Onelly ever since we graduated high school, so that's like let's say like about two years. Oh man and Halima had to bring her to me on the day that she was going to go back to New York. She was leaving tonight, so I didn't get a chance to hangout with her. But oh wells I got to see her after so long. It was good to see her again.
As I'm writing this I can hear my little sister yelling through out the house that the babies are here. The babies as in Kayli and Kalieha, my sister's friend babies. So I'll end it here so that I could go play with them =]

No comments: